The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy
Launch date: June 06, 2018
The Encyclopedia of Diplomacy is a complete and authoritative 4-volume compendium of the most important events, people and terms associated with diplomacy and international relations from ancient times to the present, from a global perspective.
- An invaluable resource for anyone interested in diplomacy, its history and the relations between states.
- Includes newer areas of scholarship such as the role of non-state organizations, including the UN and Médecins Sans Frontières, and the exercise of soft power, as well as issues of globalization and climate change.
- Provides clear, concise information on the most important events, people, and terms associated with diplomacy and international relations in an A-Z format.
- All entries are rigorously peer reviewed to ensure the highest quality of scholarship.
- Provides a platform to introduce unfamiliar terms and concepts to students engaging with the literature of the field for the first time.
Please consult your local Sales Representative to place your order or for any enquiries.