Odell - Developing Core Literacy Proficiencies
Launch date: April 10, 2018
The Developing Core Literacy Proficiencies program is an integrated set of English Language Arts/Literacy units spanning grades 6-12 that provide student-centered instruction on a set of literacy proficiencies at the heart of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
- Reading Closely for Textual Details
- Making Evidence-Based Claims
- Making Evidence-Based Claims about Literary Technique (grades 9-12)
- Researching to Deepen Understanding
- Building Evidence-Based Arguments
Please consult your local Sales Representative to place your order or for any enquiries.